Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
MARISA MARISA is offline

Default autocorrect assistance

How do I add an autocorrect feature that will allow me to type an entry with
hyphens (-year-old) and connect it to numbers (example: 79-year-old)
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Type
-year-old
and select it then tools autocorrect options
the selected text will be inserted in the 'with' box.
Type #y in the replace box
Type 79#y to enter the text