i need a 30 day notice to moveout form/letter, found another apt

Old September 28th 06, 08:38 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
folsom

Default i need a 30 day notice to moveout form/letter, found another apt

Old September 28th 06, 08:59 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

1. Use this large white space to ask your question.

2. This newsgroup does not deal with the content of Word documents.

3. Do you *really* think you need a template or ready-made document for
this?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 28th 06, 09:15 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
robextol

Default i need a 30 day notice to moveout form/letter, found another a

Try Staples. I think they have pre-printed legal documents.

Old September 28th 06, 09:53 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I wouldn't count on anything that's pre-printed and sold in all 50 states to
be legal in my state, county, or municipality.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

Old September 29th 06, 10:00 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules [MVP]

I know but some people don't realize that those preprinted things aren't
necessarily legal where you live. Besides, who *really* needs a form letter
to say "I'm outta here in 30 days!"?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]