Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Armstrong Terry Armstrong is offline

Default page deletion

I am unable to delete any pges in my word document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Terry Farrell Terry Farrell is offline

Which version of Word and OS and are they fully patched?

How are you trying to delete your pages?

Note 2 things about Word...

Pages don't really exist until you send a document to the printer.
If you have unchecked the 'Typing Replaces Selected Text' option, selecting
and pressing won't delete.

--
Terry Farrell - MSWord MVP

"Terry Armstrong" Terry wrote in
message ...
I am unable to delete any pges in my word document

'Smart' Deletion NHMM Microsoft Word Help 1 August 31st 07 07:36 PM
Document deletion WisconsinSteve Microsoft Word Help 2 August 31st 06 06:19 PM
Deletion of Empty Page in the Word Document through VBA Kiruthiga Tables 0 January 17th 06 01:51 PM
page deletion Liz H Page Layout 1 October 21st 05 11:45 AM
Footnotes Deletion Confused Microsoft Word Help 2 April 4th 05 08:45 PM