Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Kelly Kelly is offline

Default Adding tabs

How do I get my document from changing format when I add tabs? I'm using the
newest version of Word. When I go to Paragraph, Tabs, and try to set a manual
tab or change a tab or make any change whatsoever in that dialog box...it
completely resets my document. Is this something I just have to live
with...meaning that I can never set tabs. I hate having to use spaces to get
things lined up right. I hate it, hate it, hate it! I'm a perfectionist &
this is driving me crazy!! Thank you for any help anyone can provide. I would
be most grateful for a solution to this frustrating problem.

Adding tabs Kelly Page Layout 1 March 20th 08 02:19 AM
Changing default tabs in one paragraph changes all tabs sjnet Page Layout 1 June 6th 07 11:22 PM
Set tabs for three pages of figures and tabs remain same for all t CWD-the referee Microsoft Word Help 1 September 6th 06 05:59 PM
Adding Tabs Fron One Line to Entire Doc Dennis Hughes Page Layout 5 May 19th 06 10:08 PM
Adding tabs to existing document Cheer-Phil-ly Page Layout 1 March 1st 06 11:57 PM