Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
stewartalsop stewartalsop is offline

Default Adding endnotes at the end of a section in Word 2003

I cannot get the feature of adding endnotes at the end of a section to work
properly in Word 2003 SP1. I'm trying to add references as endnotes to the
main body of text, and in a following section place appendices. I've followed
the instructions and checked the on-line help
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The general idea is that you specify that you want the endnotes at the end
of the section (rather than the end of the document). Then, in each section
before the one where you want them to appear, you check the box for
"Suppress endnotes" on the Layout tab of Page Setup. You then clear the box
for the section where you want them to appear.