weav

Default How do I delete page 2 Header and all?

My son started a Resume using a Header with his name and address. After
completing the Resume he then started a Cover Letter and used the same
Header. This became page 2. Now you can't email the Resume without the Cover
Letter. I saved the Resume doc as a Cover Letter doc and was then able to
delete page 1 but when I tried the same with the Resume doc and deleted page
2, the blank page with the Header remains as part of the doc file.

I know this was kind of long winded but how do I delete the entire second
page, Header and all. I can't figure it out.

Help!!!

Ashok

Keep your cursor at the end of the first page. Hold the SHIFT key and the
CTRL key and press END, this will highlight all the text in the second page.
Now press delete.

Smiels,
Ashok