Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Big Dave Big Dave is offline

Default Word 2007 Content Controls - how to hide/remove the blue outline?

When you put a group (or normal) content control around a page, the whole
thing gets the content control blue line outline. If the page is even
remotely complicated (especially if it contains other content controls) this
looks awful.

Is there any way to hide the CC outlines (and highlighting)? I can't believe
there isn't, but I can't find a way to do it...

Thanks for any help!

--
Big Dave UK x