Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 7th 15, 07:21 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.formatting.longdocs
[email protected]

Default Lose Changes to Style When Document ReOpened

On Saturday, March 1, 2014 at 1:41:46 AM UTC-7, Lisa Wilke-Thissen wrote:
Hi,

[Word 2010, Windows 7]
I am having this issue with the reddish cell shading of the Austere footer
that I am using.
I have to open a new document, place the footer there, cut it, paste it
into my document (If I just place it in my document, I lose the red cell
completely).
I save it. The next day I open the file, and poof, the red cell shading is
gone.

please, can you send me the document?
If it seems to be a bug, I can send a report to Microsoft. If it is *not* a
bug, maybe I find the cause and a solution.

--
Cheers,
Lisa

Lisa - Is there any way I can send you my document? The default formatting is lost now when I open Word 2010. The margins have changed, the font has changed, the letters run off the page, it looks like the orientation has changed, but hasn't when you print it. The cursor falls about 1/4 down the page, etc. HELP! Thanks!!