How do I add a different caption to figures in my appendices?

Old June 27th 05, 01:21 PM
Vera

Default How do I add a different caption to figures in my appendices?

I would like to add caption to figures in my appendices, like A.1. . However
I have used the caption before in the main part of the report, like 4.1. How
can I change the caption in the appendices without ruining the captions in
the rest of the report?
Old June 27th 05, 01:27 PM
Stefan Blom

Please see