Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
jimwashere jimwashere is offline

Default AutoComplete Hit or Miss?

Alright Already, Microsoft! The Game is over! You Win! So how do we win?

I know most of us want to find a solution why AutoComplete for Day and Month
names in Word 2007 works on only some machines.

Many of us love to solve problems. But AutoComplete in Word 2007 is so much
a hit or miss phenomenon--no rhyme or reason. I have been trying to figure
out the missing links as to when AutoComplete will work or not. I have even
found AutoComplete to work only when Norton SystemWorks is opening. Go figure.

Has anyone found the right set of circumstances (or Easter Egg) to assure
AutoComplete will work on any given install of Word/Office 2007?

I give up!!!

Jimwashere