Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default how to get normal size pages

I send an invoice it comes out the other side in two pages when the original
is one page. The size on the monitor is enormous, how do I make a standard
size page? I use 12pt Tahoma and have never had this problem. Thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Hi ?B?eg==?=,

I send an invoice it comes out the other side in two pages when the original
is one page. The size on the monitor is enormous, how do I make a standard
size page? I use 12pt Tahoma and have never had this problem.

I'm not sure I'm interpreting your problem description correctly. What does
"comes out on the other side" mean? Are you printing? Sending the file by
email? Electronic fax? Which software versions of what software (besides Word)
are involved?

The size of what on the monitor is enormous? Have you checked the Zoom settings
(View/Zoom)?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org