Max

Default Is it possible to create a Office 97 Binder Document from a numbe.

I want to create an Office 97 Binder Document from Office 2003 documents. Is
this possible
garfield-n-odie

Yes.

Max wrote:

I want to create an Office 97 Binder Document from Office 2003 documents. Is
this possible

Max

Are you able to direct me to either the menu or instructions to do this?

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Yes.

Max wrote:

I want to create an Office 97 Binder Document from Office 2003 documents. Is
this possible

garfield-n-odie

The instructions depend on whether you want to create the Binder
document using Office 97 or using Office 2003. Although you say you
have some Office 2003 documents, it is not clear from your question
which Office version you are actually using. Therefore, the reply you
received was commensurate with the information you gave.

Max wrote:

Are you able to direct me to either the menu or instructions to do this?

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Yes.

Max wrote:

I want to create an Office 97 Binder Document from Office 2003 documents. Is
this possible

Max

Good point. I am using 2003, have 2003 documents and the customer requires
bound volumes in Office 97. So far it appears that its not possible
without taking the 2003 documents back to 97 format and using a machine with
office 97. I am trying to find out whether there is some way to carry out
the task without changing machines.

Max wrote:

Are you able to direct me to either the menu or instructions to do this?

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Yes.

Max wrote:

I want to create an Office 97 Binder Document from Office 2003 documents. Is
this possible

garfield-n-odie

You can custom-install the Binder feature from Office 95, 97, or 2000
into Office 2003. In Word 2003, disable features introduced after Word
97 in Tools | Options | Save.

Max wrote:

Are you able to direct me to either the menu or instructions to do this?

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Yes.