Catt

Default From this point forward?

Hi,
I set my page margins under page setup under the file menu. I choose "from
this point forward". Yet everytime I open MSWord I have to change it from the
default.
I see nothing in the help section different from what I'm doing.
Is there a way to set it so that it does, in fact, stay that way from this
point forward?
Thanks,
Catt