Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ronnie Ronnie is offline

Default After merge a blank page is printing after each letter

I have just completed a mail merge (addresses to a letter). The merge
completed correctly, however, there is a blank page printing after each
letter. I've view the original letter and it appears correct. I've tried
entering a page break and this did not correct the problem. I've check my
margins and they appear fine. What else could the problem be?
--
Ronnie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ronnie Ronnie is offline

I fixed the "Mirror Margins", however, it is still printing a blank page
between each printed page.
--
Ronnie

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I have just completed a mail merge (addresses to a letter). The merge
completed correctly, however, there is a blank page printing after each
letter. I've view the original letter and it appears correct. I've tried
entering a page break and this did not correct the problem. I've check my
margins and they appear fine. What else could the problem be?
--
Ronnie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I get the impression that it might have worked for a while...

But anyway, if instead of printing, what do you see if you output to a new
document instead? - what separates one letter from the next?

Peter Jamieson

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I have just completed a mail merge (addresses to a letter). The merge
completed correctly, however, there is a blank page printing after each
letter. I've view the original letter and it appears correct. I've
tried
entering a page break and this did not correct the problem. I've check
my
margins and they appear fine. What else could the problem be?
--
Ronnie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

When you merge, it can be to e-mail, a printer, or to a new document (or to
fax).

You can specify which in the Mailmerge toolbar (it's dispayed automatically
in Word 2000, but in Word 2002/2003 you can use Tools|Customize to enable
the toolbar)

Peter Jamieson
news

"Ronnie" wrote in message
I have just completed a mail merge (addresses to a letter). The
merge
completed correctly, however, there is a blank page printing after
each
letter. I've view the original letter and it appears correct. I've
tried
entering a page break and this did not correct the problem. I've
check
my
margins and they appear fine. What else could the problem be?
--
Ronnie

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Ronnie Ronnie is offline

I merged it to a new document and that seemed to work.

Thanks again!
--
Ronnie

"Peter Jamieson" wrote:

When you merge, it can be to e-mail, a printer, or to a new document (or to
fax).

You can specify which in the Mailmerge toolbar (it's dispayed automatically
in Word 2000, but in Word 2002/2003 you can use Tools|Customize to enable
the toolbar)

Peter Jamieson
news