Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
teratak teratak is offline

Default spell change "teh" to "the"

how can i type 'teh' as teh and not change to "the"
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Go into the Autocorrect Options (under Tools in Word 2003) and delete
that line from the huge table of corrections.

On Mar 31, 10:33*pm, teratak
wrote:
how can i type 'teh' as teh and not change to "the"

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If you want this to be a temporary thing, just press Ctrl+Z right after it
happens, and it will change back to "teh".

If you want to stop it happening forever, you can remove the "teh"/"the"
AutoCorrect entry. How you do this depends on which version of Word you're
using. Assuming Word 2003, choose Tools - AutoCorrect Options - AutoCorrect
tab. Find & select the "teh" entry, and click Delete.

In Word 2007, click the Office button (upper left corner of Word window) -
Word Options - Proofing - AutoCorrect Options... then proceed as shown
above.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible