Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DRKENNE DRKENNE is offline

Default Word Art text box

I'm trying to create circular text in a word art text box. Everything seems
fine, but I can't complete the text. My text has ~234 characters, but I can
only get ~160 in the box, even though it looks like I still have plenty of
spaces left for theremaining characters.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
marysully marysully is offline

Is it Word Art that you're using? It sounds like much too much text for Word
Art. Just wondering if maybe you're using a circular autoshape--if so, you
would just have to resize the autoshape to fit all the text. You can resize
by pulling on one of the sizing handles.

"DRKENNE" wrote:

I'm trying to create circular text in a word art text box. Everything seems
fine, but I can't complete the text. My text has ~234 characters, but I can
only get ~160 in the box, even though it looks like I still have plenty of
spaces left for theremaining characters.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
DRKENNE DRKENNE is offline

Tried all of that. The size of the circle is 1.5 (for a button) and it looks
like there is plenty of space left for the remaining characters. I guess
it's just a limitation of word art in a circle.

.