Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
mongo in delaware mongo in delaware is offline

Default wordart layout issue

I've used Wordart in a header in Word. Then:
Format/Autoshape/Layout/Advanced/Text Wrapping/Through. Now, I'd like to
select and modify the Wordart but I can no longer select it. I've tried
Select Object, double-click, etc., can't select it. Any ideas how to select
it?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Use the white select arrow on the drawing toolbar.

"mongo in delaware" mongo in wrote in
message ...