Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Eric Fields

Default How do I print on store bought invitations

I have purchased invitations to a birthday party and want to fill in the
blanks and print them out on my printer. Don't know how to do this.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
CyberTaz

Special stationery designed for printing on the computer usually comes with
template files which basically enable you to do what you are wanting to do...
fill in the blanks.

If the invitations are standard 'hand-written' invites from the card store
you will have to improvise by setting up your own document based on the paper
size & layout of the invitation. You'll also need to take your printer's
capabilities into consideration re custom paper sizes & folds.

Good Luck |:)