Word 2007 not responding

Old October 2nd 08, 05:34 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
bertrand

Default Word 2007 not responding

I have a microsoft office in my computer and suddenly word stopped to
work.Now ,it takes a while to load my documents, or sometimes after starting
it, it freezes and afterwards i get an error message"Word 2007 is not
responding".I try to uninstall it but it doesn't resolve my problem. I tried
to delete the data folder from registry as described in some forums but it
doesn't resolve my problem

Could please help me !!!!
Old October 2nd 08, 05:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Try by downloading the recent Updates......

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/955587/en-us?FR=1