Fax Cover Page Wizard

Old October 5th 08, 05:41 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
dbldave

Default Fax Cover Page Wizard

I am using Office Pro 2007 and trying to find the wizard to create a fax
cover page. Does this version have a wizard, and if so, where would I find it?

Thanks..
--
David L.
Old October 5th 08, 07:50 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Download the wizards From the Following link
http://office.microsoft.com/en-us/te...page&av=TPL000