How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically

Old January 4th 10, 05:00 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Spacing after commas and periods

Default How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically

How can I change spacing after periods and commas automatically?
Old January 4th 10, 05:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Peter T. Daniels

What do you want to change it to?

Old January 4th 10, 05:33 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor

You can't. Either press the spacebar as you type, or use the replace
function to add whatever spacing you want. Note that with proportionally
spaced fonts single spacing is correct.

--

Graham Mayor - Word MVP

My web site www.gmayor.com