nurse

Default Translating

Can we translate forms from English to Spanish in word?
Jay Freedman

On Wed, 15 Jun 2005 13:58:04 -0700, "nurse"
wrote:

Can we translate forms from English to Spanish in word?

If you have Word 2003, you can use the Research pane to translate word
by word or phrase by phrase. The quality of the results can be quite
variable (as is all machine-only translation). It would be a good idea
to have the results checked by a person who knows Spanish, preferably
of the dialect spoken by the users of the form.

For earlier Word versions, use http://babelfish.altavista.com or
http://www.worldlingo.com/en/product...ranslator.html.
--
Regards,
Jay Freedman
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
USAOz USAOz is offline

This SOUNDS good but is a problem for me as well - especially when I follow
your suggestion and find that there are no language pairs! How can I
tranlsate when the drop-down menu boxes are BOTH empty? If this is an
install problem then why would a re-install NOT offer the languages? Any
idea on hoiw to get the translation proofing languages back and installed so
your suggestion may work?

Thanks.
D.Bruce
USAOz Services