GracieBee

Default Word 2003 text erases nonstop after hitting backspace key

Word 2003 - when I hit the backspace key to delete text, the text begins
disappearing , the "book" icon at the bottom of the page keeps turning pages,
erasing text rapidly. The keyboard locks out and only way to save text is to
shut the computer off. Help! This is random, doesn't happen all the time
but very frustrating.
CyberTaz

Hi Gracie-

Have you tried to determine whether this happens in any other programs? It
sounds like there may be an "intermittently sticky" situation with the
backspace key.

Good Luck |:)