dbright

Default Help Instruction: I Can't select all the text in my linked text bo

Situation:
I have several linked text boxes with several pages of text embedded in
them. I want to copy all of the text out of those boxes into another document
without text boxes.

The Help Instructions provided the following advice:
"When you select text in one linked text box, Microsoft Word doesn't let you
extend the selection to include the text in the next linked text box."

In reality, if you "Select All" from within one of the linked text boxes --
all the text for the story will be highlighed and can then be copied.

click "I Agree" in the message pane.