Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Shanon_Redivy

Default Print to printer other than the default

I am constantly having to switch between two printers, my default and my
LaserJet. Is there anyway to set a document to always print to my LaserJet,
leaving the default printer as it is?
--
Shanon
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Doug Robbins - Word MVP

See the article "Changing the selected (current) printer in Word without
changing the system default printer" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/Macros...CurPrinter.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.