Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Nicole Nicole is offline

Default Lables

Is there a way in Word 2003 to Auto-size the font as you type in a lable
cell. Ex. In a label cell when creating a full page of new labels I'd like
to have the font get bigger or smaller automatically as I type depending on
the amounts of words and number of lines I type. This way it will Auto-size
and I don't have to change the font to smaller or bigger to fit in the lable.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Publisher has that feature...if you happen to have it.

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Nicole" wrote in message
Is there a way in Word 2003 to Auto-size the font as you type in a lable
cell. Ex. In a label cell when creating a full page of new labels I'd
like
to have the font get bigger or smaller automatically as I type depending
on
the amounts of words and number of lines I type. This way it will
Auto-size
and I don't have to change the font to smaller or bigger to fit in the
lable.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

chuckle!

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Peter A" wrote in message
om...
In article ,
says...
Publisher has that feature...if you happen to have it.

Publisher has that feature - even if you don't happen to have it.

--
Peter Aitken
Author, MS Word for Medical and Technical Writers

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Sort of. If you are working in a sheet of labels (you clicked the New
Document button in the Labels dialog), you have the labels as a table.
Select the entire table and open Table Properties. On the Cell tab, click
Options... and check the box for "Fit Text."

Lables Sandy Microsoft Word Help 1 August 2nd 07 02:21 AM
Aligning Lables riclyn Microsoft Word Help 1 November 9th 06 12:51 PM
Lables Nikki New Users 3 January 10th 06 07:07 AM
Lables Please help! Microsoft Word Help 2 August 19th 05 02:42 AM
Custom Lables Tcordaro Microsoft Word Help 2 May 19th 05 11:25 PM