Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mindy Jo Mindy Jo is offline

Default toolbar that lets you select custom colors

We have many custom colors we use and would like a simple way to save and
access them instead of having to recreate them each time. Thanking you I am.
Mindy Jo
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

Save them as styles and apply the styles to your text.