Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
e125 e125 is offline

Default paste autotext entry on every page

I would like to paste in a specific autotext entry on every page on my long
documents. My skills with VBA are not that good yet, so I will have to use
the macro recorder option. Any advice would be much appreciated.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

If the entry doesn't need to be edited, could you put it in the document
header? See http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/AnchorToHeader.htm

This won't work, of course, if it's a form to be filled in or the like.