Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Joe Joe is offline

Default Borders are different in Word from Excel

I have spreadsheets from Excel that have been pasted as a link to Word
(financial statements). I use borders in Excel to underline, but when I
print out of Word, some of the borders look bolder and thicker than others on
the same page and the same spreadsheet. Can anyone help? I've printed the
page out of Word and out of Excel. All the borders from the Excel printed
version look the same, but the Word printed version looks different (same
printer used for both).