Creating & sending Adobe Reader (pdf) files

Old May 18th 05, 01:52 AM
Sheila Renee

Default Creating & sending Adobe Reader (pdf) files

Can you suggest other ways of creating and sendng pdf files? I make a copy
of the file and highlight the the 1st box (which opens up adobe) and e-mail
it to the sender. Please note: I a very new at this. Can you give me more
simple instructions?

Old May 18th 05, 03:59 AM
Michael_Corral

http://www.scansoft.com/pdfconverter/