Sellhigh

Default why do I get a message telling me to close dialog box when I open.

Every time I open Word I get a message box telling me that "the command can
not be performed because a dialog box is open. Click OK then close open
dialog boxes to continue". Now this is odd because the only open dialog box
is the one that is telling me to close all open dialog boxes!! Very
annoying. Any advice?