Gauthier

Default How can i remove the fixed space for ': ' in a french text?

Hello,

Yesterday I was typing a French text in Microsoft Word, but I had a problem.
When you type a French text in word, there shall automatically become a fixed
space for ': '. This only happens when you turned the language in French (
Extra = Language= Set Language = French) .

Here is an Example of my problem:

A kitchen:

Une cuisine :

Now my question is how can I solve this problem? Probably you have to
change a certain setting in word? Can someone help me please?

Bye