Dajana

Default Connect Word and Excel Documents

I have created two documents one in Word and the other in Excel. I had both
documents in Excel but since they had to be linked and tasks had to be
automated I realized that I was unable to copy the info from one document
into another since the max # of characters in cell is 1024. For this reason
I decided to use Word since one can use unlimited number of characters.
However I still have to keep my other excel document because of all the
formulas. Is there any way to link these two documents, one in word and
other in excel with macros or anything else so that by clicking check boxes
in my word document will bring me to the excel document were again by
choosing some check boxes will bring me to the first. I don't know how to
connect the two.

Thank you