sweet tooth

Default how can I setup a password to access a document?

I am using MS full version office XP that has 3 different users who create
multiple documents in MS Word. I want to make sure that each user can protect
their individual documents be creating a security password for each
sensitive document. I have tried (with the document on screen) going to
TOOLS-OPTIONS-SECURITY and then creating password-OK verifying password-OK
and then closing the document. When I reopen . the document, it does not
require the password? What am I doing wrong?

sweet tooth

"garfield-n-odie" wrote:

Did you save the document after creating the password?

sweet tooth wrote: I tried that. Did not help.

I am using MS full version office XP that has 3 different users who create
multiple documents in MS Word. I want to make sure that each user can protect
their individual documents be creating a security password for each
sensitive document. I have tried (with the document on screen) going to
TOOLS-OPTIONS-SECURITY and then creating password-OK verifying password-OK
and then closing the document. When I reopen . the document, it does not
require the password? What am I doing wrong?

Luc

Sweet tooth,
Don't know if it will help but have you tried adding the password in the
save as dialogue in stead of going to Tools - options? Click on the menu
Tools (far right in the dialogue) and choose security options - type your
password.
Luc
sweet tooth" schreef in bericht