Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
abdwahid

Default one page document prints another blank page with it

I have a one page document with header and footer but then the original
document was lengthy and it force it into the next page .After editing i
deleted some paragraphs so as to maintain a one page document. But when I
print another blank page with the header and footer accompanies it. I do not
want this second page as it is not useful and need to delete it . How can I
do this so that after printing this first page it does not go further.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Rae Drysdale

Turn on your non-printing characters ¶ by clicking ¶ in the toolbar. You will
probably find a number of returns at the end of the document that you can
delete. This will bring your document down to one page. Does this solve your
problem?
--
Rae Drysdale