Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] douglas@codecheck.com is offline

Default The standard toolbar and the file menu have disappeared

The file menu in word does nothing, and the standard toolbar has disappeared.
This happened in the middle of work on a file. I have deleted office from the
computer and reinstalled it, and it still behaves this same way. Has anyone
experienced this, and does anyone know how to get back the default settings?

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

See the article "My menus and toolbars are missing and won't come back" at:

http://www.word.mvps.org/FAQs/AppErr...ngMenusEtc.htm

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.