How do I repeat a design multiple times on a page?

Old January 9th 08, 07:02 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Spongemom

Default How do I repeat a design multiple times on a page?

I have created a design that I would like to make into gift labels, I just
don't know how to repeat the design to put 10 on one page kind of like
business cards. It won't let me copy and paste the entire design.
Old January 9th 08, 11:51 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

The easiest thing to do in Word is to start with the business card label
template; see http://www.gmayor.com/graphics_on_labels.htm. But this would
be much easier all round in Publisher, where you can create the design once
and print it 10 times on a page.

Old September 21st 22, 10:38 AM
Scot11 Scot11 is offline

You can repeat a design on a page by adding it to the design group and then repeating the design. You can also choose to make changes to the individual components of a design, such as text or images, and then add them to your design group. Visit a cute google slides themes for best designers. This is often used for pages that have a large amount of content, like blog posts or tutorials.