One Comment for Multiple Words

Old August 23rd 06, 01:43 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JohnG

Default One Comment for Multiple Words

I am using the Reviewing Toolbar and have several words in a paragraph that
need the same comment. Is there a way to associate one comment with several
words or must you comment on each word?
Old August 23rd 06, 01:57 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Herb Tyson [MVP]

Unfortunately, no. What I typically do in such situations is put the comment
on the first word, then use the yellow highligher to highlight the other
words that need the same comment, and say "see highlighted words in this
paragraph" or words to that effect to call attention to the other instances.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
http://www.herbtyson.com

Old May 28th 22, 02:51 AM
alicelove21 alicelove21 is offline

Thanks to your post I was able to do it bitlife.
Old May 30th 22, 09:29 AM
maseuty maseuty is offline
Banned

Great post, you have pointed out some fantastic details , I too conceive this s a very fantastic drift boss
Old June 9th 22, 11:19 AM
Akkerman Akkerman is offline

Nu este timpul să ai nevoie urgentă de pastile pentru malaria? Așa că sună la cumpăra chloroquine și cumpără pastile mai bune, nu-l va lăsa pe prietenul tău să se descurajeze! Urmați linkul și comandați acum!
Old November 23rd 22, 10:35 AM
lindatr lindatr is offline

Yes i am totally agreed with this article and i just want say that this article is very nice and very informative article.I will make sure to be reading your blog more. You made a good point but I can't help but wonder, what about the other side? !!!!!!THANKS!!!!! terraria