Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Trustee Corps Assoc

Default Word replaces acronym

I work for an organisation called "Trustee Corporations Association". When
I'm in word and type in "TCA" for short, it automatically expands it to read
"Trustee Corporations Association".

How can I remove this so that I can use just "TCA"?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Greg Maxey

ToolsAutoCorrect OptionsAutoCorrect. Find ATC in the left hand column.
Click on it and click delete.

--
Greg Maxey/Word MVP
See:

Trustee Corps Assoc wrote:
I work for an organisation called "Trustee Corporations Association".
When I'm in word and type in "TCA" for short, it automatically
expands it to read "Trustee Corporations Association".

How can I remove this so that I can use just "TCA"?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Tony Jollans

Or TCA :-)