Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
DevalilaJohn DevalilaJohn is offline

Default How Do I Carry The Same Header But Changing Footer

I'm working in Office 2007, but need to support 2003 as well.

I have a document template that will require the user to enter some header
text. From there I want the header text on all pages to reflect those
changes. The catch is that I have different header and footer checked as I
need page numbering in the footer starting on page 2.

I've tried using a styleref to a style that will be unique to the header,
but the field comes back with an error that there is no text with that style.
So I'm assuming that the styleref isn't looking at headers.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

TIA,

John