Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
BARRY BARRY is offline

Default extra page can not delete

Have a word document with three pages the second page ends with a table and
the third page has the header on it but no other data. I can not seem to
delete the third page which is not needed

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

See the "Table at the end of the document" section of the article at
http://sbarnhill.mvps.org/WordFAQs/BlankPage.htm.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP