Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
boyettd boyettd is offline

Default Any way to insert page break during mail merge?

I want to insert a page break when I reach the end of a list. The field will
be null and the next list should be on a new page. Is there any way to
insert breaks based on a test of the field contents?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Use an If...then...Else field construction.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"boyettd" wrote in message
I want to insert a page break when I reach the end of a list. The field
will
be null and the next list should be on a new page. Is there any way to
insert breaks based on a test of the field contents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
boyettd boyettd is offline

Thanks for the note. I was actually asking how to program insertion of the
page break. The logic wasn't the issue. Sorry if I was unclear.

"boyettd" wrote in message
I want to insert a page break when I reach the end of a list. The field
will
be null and the next list should be on a new page. Is there any way to
insert breaks based on a test of the field contents?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

The answer is the same.

{ IF { MERGEFIELD fieldthatmightbenull } "" "{ MERGEFIELD
fieldthatmightbenull }etc. " "Ctrl + Enter" }