Anthony

Default Printing multiple pages in 1 problem

With the print menu of Word, printing multiple pages in 1 often get blank
pages if the print job is the first print job after system startup. If
printing 8 pages with 4 up for example, I should get 2 pages printout and
each with 4 pages printed on it. But it give me only 2 blank pages, after
then, the printing will become normal again. I have try it for serveral
times and the problem happened 3-4 times out of 10. Anyone can help?
Cindy M -WordMVP-

Replied to previously posted, duplicate question.

Cindy Meister