How to broadcast fax messages from Computer without fax machine?

Old November 22nd 05, 05:42 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Default How to broadcast fax messages from Computer without fax machine?

How to broadcast messages from computer without using fax machines?
Old November 22nd 05, 06:12 PM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I wouldn't describe what a fax machine does as broadcasting. And if you have
a genuine requirement to broadcast I am quite sure one of your co-workers
will know how to do it.

Other than that, does your question have anything to do with Word?

--
Enjoy,
Tony

Old December 1st 05, 12:35 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

Try http://faxback.com for their network faxing server product called
NetSatisFaxtion. I think this will do what you're asking about, and you
should be able to even generate the faxes from within Word, which is why,
I'm guessing, you asked here?