How do I add, say, 15 rows to the bottom of a table?

Old November 14th 08, 12:04 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Mealybug

Default How do I add, say, 15 rows to the bottom of a table?

In Word 2003 this was easy, but so far in 2007 I have only found out how to
do it one at a time.
Old November 14th 08, 12:14 AM posted to microsoft.public.word.tables
Herb Tyson [MVP]

One way is to position the insertion point immediately after the existing
table, and insert a table with the same number of columns and the desired
number of new rows.

Another way is to select the desired number of existing rows at the bottom
of the existing table (assuming there are that many), right-click, and
choose Insert - Insert Rows Below.

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP
Author of the Word 2007 Bible

"Mealybug" wrote in message
news
In Word 2003 this was easy, but so far in 2007 I have only found out how
do it one at a time.

Table data rows at bottom of page acquire attributes of repeated header row on next page Three Lefts New Users 3 April 30th 08 07:33 PM
Repeat Bottom Rows J Streger Tables 1 August 17th 07 05:24 AM
How do I repeat table header rows when the table has section break jmiller8 Tables 5 September 5th 06 04:51 PM
repeat header rows of a table when the table has section breaks jmiller8 Tables 1 August 31st 06 02:24 PM
Sort text in table - ascending results drop to bottom of table! Hanging out Microsoft Word Help 1 August 10th 06 10:32 PM