Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
J J is offline

Default Entire paragraph move as i press tab on the sentence. How to remov

it happens as when i press tab on the sentence and it control the whole
paragraph and it aligns to it. How do i remove that feature?
Which means that i cannot use tab at all in words because all every sentence
in my paragraph will align to the tab space when i press.

please Help....