Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Jamin

Default Text box appears in print view but prints blank?

I created a text box with text in it. Looks fine in print view. When I
switch to normal view the box dissapears. It is still there, but the text
and line dissapear. Same when I print, the page is blank. I checked the
font it is black on white, the box is big enough. Looks perfect in print
view.