Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
annec annec is offline

Default Losing my Clipboard

I am doing a lot of copying and pasting into mulitple documents. Most of the
time it works, but then other times it doesn't. I can see that I have saved a
piece of text into the clipboard, but then when I click on it to paste it,
nothing happens.
The only thing I can paste is the last thing I copied, and I have to do that
with a CTRL+V.
The only solution I have found, and again it doesn't always work, is to
completely exit Word and reboot my whole computer from the beginning.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
Anne

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

Hi ?B?YW5uZWM=?=,

I am doing a lot of copying and pasting into mulitple documents. Most of the
time it works, but then other times it doesn't. I can see that I have saved a
piece of text into the clipboard, but then when I click on it to paste it,
nothing happens.
The only thing I can paste is the last thing I copied, and I have to do that
with a CTRL+V.
The only solution I have found, and again it doesn't always work, is to
completely exit Word and reboot my whole computer from the beginning.
Any suggestions?

I don't usually use the Office Clipboard but...

I'd say something is interfering with it; possibly an Add-in. Which version of
Word is this?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org