Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
georgeant georgeant is offline

Default Recover document in Word 2007

Hello there. I have a .docx file and when i try to open it i get the message
that the office open xml 'filename.docx' cannot be opened because there are
problems with the contents and when i click on details it says the file is
corrupt and cannot be opened. Location: Part: /word/document.xml, Line: 2,
Column: 1987.
Is there any way to recover my document?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
p0 p0 is offline

On 13 feb, 20:23, georgeant
wrote:
Hello there. I have a .docx file and when i try to open it i get the message
that the office open xml 'filename.docx' cannot be opened because there are
problems with the contents *and when i click on details it says the file is
corrupt and cannot be opened. Location: Part: /word/document.xml, Line: 2,
Column: 1987.
Is there any way to recover my document?

Have you tried out what I wrote when you asked the question the first
time?

http://groups.google.com/group/micro...e78019ee439114

Yves