Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
peak

Default lost formatting

I need to email a newsletter. When I do the formatting is lost. How do I send
an email and retain the original formatting?

thank you
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kevin B

Are you emailing the newsletter as an attachment, or are you emailing it
directly out of Word from the file menu? Sending it as an attachment to the
email should fix the issue
--
Kevin Backmann